Needing an easy family-friendly recipe for a busy weeknight? This stuffed peppers recipe is one of my go-tos! It’s quick, delicious, and sure to please every family member!
My Favorite Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 2 pounds of ground beef and pork mix
- 11 peppers
- Salt & Pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Sautée peppers over olive oil for about five minutes.
- Add ground beef and pork to mix and cook until it’s 90% cooked.
- Add salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- While that’s cooking, cup the tops of the peppers off to make a bowl.
- Place those peppers into an oven-safe dish and stuff the peppers with your meat mix.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes!