Listen, I am not a big fish person and usually stick to salmon and that’s about it – but about a month or so back I went to my aunt’s house in New York and she greeted us with this tilapia recipe that she had just pulled out of the oven and it was the best thing I think I’ve ever eaten. It was so simple and filled with flavor; plus, she said it took her very little prep time and very little effort! I made it a couple of days ago and it was a huge hit for my whole family! I want to share the tilapia recipe with you today!
A Delicious Tilapia Recipe
🐟 Wild caught tilapia
🐟 Olive oil
🐟 2 Limes
🐟 salt/ pepper
Once you get your tilapia, you’re gonna want to marinate it. I marinated it and let it sit in the dish that I was actually going to bake it in the day before and let it sit overnight!
- Wash and dry tilapia.
- Drizzle olive oil in the dish you wish to bake it in & set tilapia on top.
- Squish lemon, more olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika on top.
- Cover and let it marinate for at least an hour (or longer)! I did it overnight in the fridge.
- Turn oven to 350F and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with white sweet potato and a side of mixed greens.